Re: German Pathfinder dataset

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5, 2010
      Correct, it's the reason why we've put i18n off until after CDOM, there needs to be significant changes in PCGen to support it properly. I believe some thoughts about this are on the wiki, the pcgen_international group and Tom's brain :).

      I'm not sure if we'll be able to support this translation effort properly at this time...