Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: SPELLPOINTCOST tag?

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2010
      On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:13 PM, karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > If this is an incomplete tag then we should raise a doc freq to note that and then perhaps a code bug to remove it, does that sound reasonable?

      Not an incomplete tag, since ppl have seen OS examples with it. We
      just need to (figure out how it works and) document it. I sent Joe an
      email requesting info.. :)

      --
      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        There is a doc tracker for tis tag (1968269). There is some info in
        the tracker that I cobled together but its never been confirmed and I
        could never get anything from Joe on it. I have reassigned the tracker
        to myself and can add it to the docs if someone can confirm the
        behavior.

        Tracker: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1968269&group_id=25576&atid=748235

        Eric C. Smith
        Doc 2nd