Re: [pcgen_developers] Getting Started Again

  • MotorViper
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hi everyone, sorry I took so long to reply. Currently I'm snowed under
      at home and work so my contribution to the LST editor is going to have
      to go on hold. I can still do 4 or 5 hours a week so am available for
      small updates/fixes, particularily on the gui side. Sorry to leave you
      guys in the lurch on the bigger project.

      MV.