Re: [pcgen_developers] Checking out a new copy of the subversion repository

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 7, 2010
      On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 02:36:28PM -0800, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Oops, nevermind... that is the correct url... sorry. I'll do a
      > pull at home and see if it's working.
      >
      > If not, then it could very well be SF acting up again.
      >
      > - AndrewM (At work still)

      No worries, thanks for looking at it.

      Gemini: (May 21 - June 21)
      Soon you'll show them all. Unfortunately, exactly what you'll
      show them is neither pretty, nor viewable by those under 18.
      Message 2 of 14 , May 14, 2010
        Hi Andrew,

        Have you had any further progress with this?

        If not we might have to look at making a tar ball or the like
        available for download so you can get the code.

        Message 3 of 14 , May 17, 2010
          Hi James

          Work has been insane over the past couple of months, so I haven't been
          trying.  They posted a comment about two weeks ago (I think someone
          was just servicing their backlog).  We've almost got the software out
          the doo, so things might be settling down a bit.  When I get a chance,
          I'l try it out and let you know.
          andrew