Re: [pcgen_developers] Checking out a new copy of the subversion repository

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 7, 2010
      Oops, nevermind... that is the correct url... sorry. I'll do a pull at home and see if it's working.

      If not, then it could very well be SF acting up again.

      - AndrewM (At work still)

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 7, 2010
        On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 02:36:28PM -0800, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Oops, nevermind... that is the correct url... sorry. I'll do a
        > pull at home and see if it's working.
        >
        > If not, then it could very well be SF acting up again.
        >
        > - AndrewM (At work still)

        No worries, thanks for looking at it.

        Gemini: (May 21 - June 21)
        Soon you'll show them all. Unfortunately, exactly what you'll
        show them is neither pretty, nor viewable by those under 18.
        Message 3 of 14 , May 14 5:32 PM
          Hi Andrew,

          Have you had any further progress with this?

          If not we might have to look at making a tar ball or the like
          available for download so you can get the code.

          Message 4 of 14 , May 17 6:27 AM
            Hi James

            Work has been insane over the past couple of months, so I haven't been
            trying.  They posted a comment about two weeks ago (I think someone
            was just servicing their backlog).  We've almost got the software out
            the doo, so things might be settling down a bit.  When I get a chance,
            I'l try it out and let you know.
            andrew