Unnecessary Code Detector - Detects unused _public_ APIs!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 8:43 AM
      Hi all,

      This is of particular use to Tom at the moment, but I'd highly recommend that all developers give installing this Eclipse plugin a go. It actually can detect public methods etc that are never called, useful for us in removing cruft. See http://www.ucdetector.org for details!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 1:16 PM
        Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > This is of particular use to Tom at the moment, but I'd highly recommend that all developers give installing this Eclipse plugin a go. It actually can detect public methods etc that are never called, useful for us in removing cruft. See http://www.ucdetector.org for details!

        I'm going to add this to the WIKI so it doesn't get lost.