Re: Lst editor.

  • motorviper@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
      James,

      I've looked at your comments and, where relevant, am merging them in. Just two comments on the comments!

      1. I want to leave PCC file editing in there as the idea is to make this into a stand-alone facility for adding/modifying content.

      2. Some things such as PCC file editing may need to wait until a later version but my document is designed to be how I'd like the editor to be eventually. As new ideas get added this is where they should be put and a subset of it used as the help page.

      Hope this makes sense. Work will start as soon as I have time, christmas etc. have slowed me down a bit.

      Mark.