Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Lst editor.

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2010

      I have added my feedback to the talk page
      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Talk:LST_Editor

      The proposal looks pretty sound to me. I'm keen to get started. :)

      On 17/12/2009 10:42 PM karianna03 wrote

    • motorviper@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
        James,

        I've looked at your comments and, where relevant, am merging them in. Just two comments on the comments!

        1. I want to leave PCC file editing in there as the idea is to make this into a stand-alone facility for adding/modifying content.

        2. Some things such as PCC file editing may need to wait until a later version but my document is designed to be how I'd like the editor to be eventually. As new ideas get added this is where they should be put and a subset of it used as the help page.

        Hope this makes sense. Work will start as soon as I have time, christmas etc. have slowed me down a bit.

        Mark.