PCGen 5.17.1 is out

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.1 release (apart from the Mac
      installer). Release notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
        James Dempsey scribed:

        > I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.1 release (apart from the Mac
        > installer). Release notes are also available for download.
        >
        > It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

        The Mac build is now available.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp