PCGen 5.17.1 release imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010

      Tomorrow, Australian time, I will be putting out the 5.17.1 release.
      This should start around 08:00 AEDT 8 Jan or 21:00 UTC (7 Jan).

      The release notes thus far can be seen at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5171.html

      Please let me know if there is anything missing from the release notes.
      Also, please give the latest source (or the autobuild) a test to check
      for any show-stopper issues.