PCGen 5.16.2 release imminent

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009

      Tonight, Australian time, I will be putting out the 5.16.2 release. This
      should start around 18:00 AEDT 20 Dec or 07:00 UTC.

      The release notes thus far can be seen at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5162.html

      Please let me know if there is anything missing from the release notes.
      Also, please give the latest source (or even 5.16.2 RC3) a test to check
      for any show-stopper issues.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2009

        This has been delayed for 24 hours due to connectivity problems.

        On 20/12/2009 7:49 AM James Dempsey wrote