Re: Lst editor.

  • motorviper@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2009
      The LST editor will be more restrictive than this in that only tokens that can be used in the active file will be listed for editing.

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 22, 2009
        FYI, I've asked the main list to start commenting on the LST Editor (apologies if I stole your lead there Motorviper).

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 9, 2010
          Hi,

          I have added my feedback to the talk page
          http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Talk:LST_Editor

          The proposal looks pretty sound to me. I'm keen to get started. :)

          On 17/12/2009 10:42 PM karianna03 wrote

        • motorviper@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
            James,

            I've looked at your comments and, where relevant, am merging them in. Just two comments on the comments!

            1. I want to leave PCC file editing in there as the idea is to make this into a stand-alone facility for adding/modifying content.

            2. Some things such as PCC file editing may need to wait until a later version but my document is designed to be how I'd like the editor to be eventually. As new ideas get added this is where they should be put and a subset of it used as the help page.

            Hope this makes sense. Work will start as soon as I have time, christmas etc. have slowed me down a bit.

            Mark.