Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: UI layout thumbs

  • Eric Jarman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15 7:24 AM
      I hadn't noticed that before, since I never used it.

      But now I notice that the stat rolling option is seriously lacking: There should also be an option to see the dice rolls, and place them in the desired stat, rather than always just automatically placing them in the order they were rolled.  Since some roll methods DO state that they must be placed 'as they drop', there should probably be an option to set the default behavior from the roll method definition.

      On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:17 AM, motorviper@... <motorviper@...> wrote:
      One thing I'd like to see is the buttons for Roll and HP which are currently side by side changed since the obvious, and wrong, assumption is that Roll applies to HP and not to the stats above.