Re: My UI discussion is up on the Wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009

      Great to see!

      Kerry has added some further comments to this (although you'll see her comments under my username). She'll try to come up with some actual screens shots during this week.

      Once we get a bit more feedback from this mailing list, we can widen it to a larger audience (take the page out of discussion section and have a well structured design discussion page around this).