My UI discussion is up on the Wiki

  • tornotlukin1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
      Hey all,

      I started a discussion on the wiki. I included some thumbnails with explanations and a bulleted breakdown of suggestions. I covered roughly the Summary and the Feats & Abilities tabs, more to come!

      If I am misusing any terms please give me a heads up!

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Talk:Users

      Thanks!

      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009

        Great to see!

        Kerry has added some further comments to this (although you'll see her comments under my username). She'll try to come up with some actual screens shots during this week.

        Once we get a bit more feedback from this mailing list, we can widen it to a larger audience (take the page out of discussion section and have a well structured design discussion page around this).