Bug priorities

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      I've entered two bug trackers recently that I found while experimenting with
      methods of dealing with creature type traits. In the end I found a third and
      very simple method to solve the problem I was working on and so these two
      bugs are not critical for the Pathfinder data. They are currently set for
      5.16.2 but as far as Pathfinder goes they don't have to be.

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384719&aid=2908187&group_id
      =25576

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384719&aid=2907824&group_i
      d=25576