PCGen 5.16.2 RC2 release imminent

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009

      Tomorrow, Australian time, I will be putting out the 5.16.2 RC 2
      release. This should start around 10:00 AEDT 6 Dec or 23:00 UTC (5 Dec).

      The release notes thus far can be seen at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5162RC2.html

      Please let me know if there is anything missing from the release notes.
      Also, please give the latest source a test to check for any show-stopper
      issues.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2009

        I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.2 RC2 release (apart from the
        Mac installer). Release notes are also available for download.

        It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2009
          The Mac build is now available.

          James Dempsey scribed: