Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: COUNT token vs count() in OS

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2009
      The only true count() function I can think of off the top of my head
      is count("ABILITIES"). Everything else still uses the old COUNT[]
      function, that I recall. I don't remember if COUNT[SA] got updated to
      COUNT[SAB] or count("SAB") or just stayed count[SA] but now counts SA
      and SABs together.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp