PCGen 5.16.2 RC1 is out

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.2 RC1 release (apart from the
      Mac installer). Release notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        James Dempsey scribed:

        > I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.16.2 RC1 release (apart from the
        > Mac installer). Release notes are also available for download.
        >
        > It is now active and ready for download, so over to Eddy and Eric.

        The Mac build is now up.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp