What all is needed for XML conversion for the Docs?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      (Cross-posting to _dev, please reply on pcgen)

      What all would it take to setup the docs to use an xml format for easier
      usage?

      Are we talking setting up a template like this and then plugging in data?

      <tokens>
      <tag_name>|TAG.NAME|</tag_name>
      <variables_used>|TAG.VARIABLES|</variables_used>
      <description>|TAG.DESC|</description>
      <syntax>|TAG.SYTAX|</syntax>
      <examples>|TAG.EXAMPLE|</examples>
      </tokens>

      Let me know, since I've been working with the base.xml, I feel a little
      more comfortable with the workings... although I'm no guru...