[Announcement] pcgen.org DNS Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      On Behalf of the PCGen Web Team,

      Apologies to those who will get this multiple times.

      At Sunday 4:00 p.m. Australian Eastern Time (Sunday 3:00 a.m.
      GMT/UTC) changes to the DNS Zone for pcgen.org will occur.

      We ask that no changes be made on the website or the wiki for
      a period of 24 Hours.

      This is to facilitate the control of the DNS Zone of the domain to
      make it easier to make changes and make services available to the
      PCGen community with ease.

      In all likelihood, services will have a minimum amount of downtime or
      interruption. The website and wiki may be unavailable for a short
      period of time.

      An announcement will be made when services are back online.

      Thank you for your patience as we make these changes to improve the
      services we offer to the PCGen community.

      Regards,

      The PCGen Web Team.
      --
      Anestis Kozakis