Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: 5.16.2 status

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009

      thpr wrote:
      Should 2890194 be deleted as a dupe?

      Yes... I'll delete the extra and redo the summary.
      TP.

      --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

      That actually should be 'SPELLLEVEL is broken'... That breaks all the
      core set domains. It's broken globally.

      James Dempsey wrote:

      Hi Eddy,

      On 6/11/2009 9:21 AM Eddy Anthony wrote

      Hi all,
          I believe the data team is close to wrapping up work in the 5.16
      branch and thought it would be good to start a discussion on what's left
      to do and when to put out the first RC.

      I think we are very close to ready. We have fixed a bunch of bugs in the
      last week or so and only have one outstanding that we would particularly
      like to have included:

      2837767 SPELLLEVEL:CLASS bug
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2837767&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      So once that one is done I'll kick off the 5.16.2 RC1 build if you like.