5.16.2 status

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
      I believe the data team is close to wrapping up work in the 5.16
      branch and thought it would be good to start a discussion on what's left
      to do and when to put out the first RC.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi Eddy,

        On 6/11/2009 9:21 AM Eddy Anthony wrote
        > Hi all,
        > I believe the data team is close to wrapping up work in the 5.16
        > branch and thought it would be good to start a discussion on what's left
        > to do and when to put out the first RC.

        I think we are very close to ready. We have fixed a bunch of bugs in the
        last week or so and only have one outstanding that we would particularly
        like to have included:

        2837767 SPELLLEVEL:CLASS bug
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2837767&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        So once that one is done I'll kick off the 5.16.2 RC1 build if you like.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
            Should 2890194 be deleted as a dupe?

            TP.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009

              thpr wrote:
              Should 2890194 be deleted as a dupe?

              Yes... I'll delete the extra and redo the summary.