Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: count("ABILITIES") to work like FEATSALL

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2009
      Tir Gwaith wrote:
      My tests remove the excess [] however, the tests I've been running remove the last DESC for the final ability displayed...

      We'll get it fixed.  Prob. need to do a tweek to the rest of the code.
       I'll have to see the xml output from the PDF bit to see what's going
      on exactly.  We can prob. figure it out together.

      This is the HTM code that's  acting up.... PDF is looking real good.
      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp

          mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com