Re: [pcgen_developers] Getting a Thread Stack Trace on a Mac

  • Tod W. Milam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      The kill command works if you run PCGen from the command line. If you run the bundled app then there is no terminal for the output to be displayed in.
      The jar file lives in "/Applications/PCGen\ 5.16.1.app/Contents/Resources/Java", so they can cd to that and run it from the Terminal in order to get the thread stack trace.

      Tod