Re: [pcgen_developers] [Trackered] Re: Problems with templates

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 16, 2009
      thpr wrote:
      --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:

      On Friday 16 October 2009 18:57:01 Tir Gwaith wrote:

      HD:4-5:CR:5  etc..  Or is that still not good enough?  I can't
      remember if that replaces or adds to Race CR.

      I think this just adds, the docs are not really clear.

      Adds.  TM, Doc FREQ please.

       2880852 Clarify whether HD:4-5:CR:5 etc adds to CR or replaces

      - cannot easily remove selected special abilities

      Now that we have things by ABILITies, can we use the REMOVE tag with
      TYPE for all the ones with that type?

      Yes, it is possible but might require lots of additional types depending on
      which template might want to remove which kinds of abilities.

      Give or take that you can only remove FEATs at the moment :)

      - cannot lock attribute values to 10

      DEFINE:LOCK.  Yes, you can. :)

      Nope, locking to 10 causes a non-attribute.

      This would be addressed by this FREQ:
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1967577&group_id=25576&atid=384722