Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Gui error fix.

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2009
      MotorViper wrote:

      > This may sound stupid but how do I edit the tracker? I can't even
      > find any help on it.

      Hi Mark,

      I haven't seen the commit yet. Did you upload your changes into the the repository?

      Anyways, to answer your question -

      Click on the tracker you want to manipulate; all the functions are pull down menus. You select the changes and then hit 'update'

      S.F. redesigned their look, which made things a little more difficult for newcomers. You can click on the 'bar' to open a section if it's closed.

      Close the tracker if it's fixed
      Delete the tracker if it's invalid or a duplicate
      Pending if it seems to be working and you need more information

      --
      Add comments to it. If you fixed the bug, put the svn # you fixed (If multiple svn's were used, put each number); if it's multiple versions, i.e. 5.16 and trunk, then put the svn #'s that belong to which versions.

      If you are still having issues, just let me know, and I can modify the tracker in question.

      - Andrew
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
        May help to walk through from the start given SourceForge's new design makes trackers tricky to find.

        Start here:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

        Log in to SourceForge.

        Then right above the red to purple line, click "Develop"

        Then in the new list of items above the red to purple line, you will see "Tracker", which provides a submenu, the first of which is "Bugs".

        That will then display the bug list - you may need to expand the display or browse to get to the particular bug, and then pick up with Drew's directions (below)

        I'm on IRC (#pcgen on irc.freenode.net) this afternoon if you want to walk through the check-in and/or tracker.

        TP.