[James/Tom/Connor] Re: Another new guy,

  • motorviper@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2009
      No problems about lag, I suffer from that a lot myself :). As for name either Mark or MotorViper will be fine, I'll answer to both or just about anything else. As I have said to Tom, the LST editor sounds interesting, but then so does the other stuff. I'm happy, at the moment at least while I get my feet, fitting in wherever I'm needed.

      I'm looking at the HP screen resize problem at the moment to get my min back onto Java after a couple of years break.