Re: [pcgen_developers] I want to help

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hi Kwinz,

      Thanks for your offer of help!

      The list editor is definitely something that needs to get done and I'd be happy for you to pick it up.

      I see you've volunteered to tackle the "revert to saved" menu, which is great. It is always beat to start out with something small to get a feel for the code base. I'll assign it to you and if you could send me a patch please I'll review it and give you commit rights.

      I suspect you have already found the http://wiki.pcgen.org/Joining_the_Code_Team page but please also have a look at the http://wiki.pcgen.org/Coding_Standards page.

      On 18/07/2013 11:44 PM Tom Parker wrote
      I think the list editor would be great - I know James had at least been considering work in that area, so he may have some detailed thinking about it... or maybe has even started some items.  (I'm not exactly sure of the status of it)