Re: [pcgen_developers] Introduction

  • Skylar Hiebert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
      When you use the temporary buff of enlarge, it adds 8 strength and a bunch of con or something. I don't recall. I looked it up at the time I was using it a couple months ago and there was a work around to modify the temporary buff. It "fixes" it for medium sized characters, but breaks it for other sized characters using Enlarge.

      I can look it up a bit later. It's very old and been around for years according to what I read a couple months ago.

      Skylar

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      What bug is with Enlarge?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
        If it's what I suspect it is, I already have a fix that I can put in there.

        My Dragon Redesign proposal is nice like that. When I am not getting beat up at work for 17 hours
        straight, I'll import it in.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 14, 2013
          Hi Skylar,

          Sounds like you are making good progress. Hopefully the build went ok - if not give me a msg and I'll help out.

          A good list of things to look at is the bitesize items in code. See the search http://jira.pcgen.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CODE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Bitesize%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC  If you want to choose one from there that catches your interest, I'll direct you to the relevant code to make the changes.

          There are also a bunch of bitesize items in the newtag project but they need to be cleaned up - many of them are for a project which I don't think will go ahead now.

          On 14/06/2013 2:09 PM Skylar Hiebert wrote

          On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:40 PM, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:

          Hi Skylar,

          Sounds great - if you need a hand with the environment setup (SVN has become a bit harder now with the new sourceforge setup for instance) just let me know.

          The easier parts of the code to work with are probably the LST and export tokens and the UI. Areas like the rules storage layer, the character data store and variable calculation will take a reasonable amount of research before you are up to speed I would expect.

          If you don't have any particular preference, then NEWTAG-318 - "Export Token [INVALIDTOHIT]"  may be a decent one to start off with. If you are interested I'll add some info to the issue on how it could be done.