PCGen 6.1.3 is out

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 6.01.03 alpha release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, just the Mac installer and then
      the press releases to go.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/6.01.03%20Alpha/

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
        Hi Folks!

        The Mac install file is now up and ready for download.