Re: Kit file: ABILITY:PROMPT:FEAT(x)|CHOICE:y

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 3, 2013
      Ah, ok. Thank you for the explanation. It's probably documented somewhere, I'm not terribly familiar with the Kit stuff, still busy converting my datasets to 6.00.0.

      I'm trying to learn though, so I appreciate explanations like this very much. My knowledge is still very much based on 5.10/5.12/5.14.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco