PCGen 6.00.1 RC1 is out

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hi,

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 6.00.1 RC1 release. Release notes
      are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, then the Mac installer and
      press releases to go.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/6.00.1%20RC1/

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        Hi Folks!

        Mac Install file is up and ready for d/l.

        On Apr 1, 2013, at 6:10 AM, James Dempsey wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have built, tested and uploaded the 6.00.1 RC1 release. Release notes
        > are also available for download.
        >
        > It is now active and ready for download, then the Mac installer and
        > press releases to go.
        >
        > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/6.00.1%20RC1/
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James Dempsey
        > PCGen Code SB

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
          The cut-off date for the Ennies is 04/30, it looks like we are still on track for release by then?