Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: OGL info

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
      From what I remember correctly from the PCGen 3.0 days, the idea
      behind the COPYRIGHT tag was to have a dynamic OGL screen based on
      what the user actually loaded. The tracker for getting to that
      (whether or not it was originally was coded that way or not, since
      everything was rushed back then) was deleted in a tracker sweep-up,
      IIRC. It wasn't considered a very big deal, since many users reported
      turning it off on the first run.....

      YMMV, I've been reminded recently that I'm getting old, and my memory
      gets fuzzy. Kinda depressing.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp