Jenkins build is still unstable: PCGen Full Tests #576

  • hudson@...
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hi,

        Do we know why these two unit tests are failing? One seems to be the Alternating HP issue; the other seems to be HD changing from -3 to +3???

        On 2/22/2013 1:46 PM, hudson@... wrote:
        See <http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/changes>

      • hudson@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
            Hi Andrew,

            The alternating HP issue is one Tom knows about - it can be ignored for the short term, but I agree it is annoying.

            The failure for elwood:
            Expected text value '(3d8)+(3d8)+3' but was '(3d8)+(3d8)-3'

            is occurring every time. I'd be looking for a data issue there as there were no code changes when it started failing. See http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/574/changes for the change list, but I'd recommend having a close look at r19509 given it is the only one hitting msrd data.

            On 23/02/2013 4:14 PM Andrew wrote

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013