Looking for review of SPELLPOINTCOST Doc Entry

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi Folks!

      I have finally added the SPELLPOINTCOST tag to the docs but I am uncertain if I have captured it correctly. The final proposal was never recapped and I'm not sure if I followed the intent presented during the discussion. I also plowed through the code and at least verified that the TOTAL=x syntax was implemented along with what showes up in the DOC tracker.

      Tom or James, or any other Code Monkey that has time or the inclination, can you look at the SPELLPOINTCOST tag docs and see if it properly describes what the code does? I have included a link to the JIRA for this DOC work.

      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DOCS-56#comment-17858

      There are a number of CODE trackers waiting for the tag docs to catch up.

      Thanks!

      Maredudd
      Doc 2nd