Re: [pcgen_developers] memory usage

  • Chris Dolan
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 30, 2013
      For most of those genetic metrics, I recommend Sonar. It needs maven pom.xml but otherwise is really easy to set up.
      Chris

      Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:
      also...

      Number of java warnings
      Processing time per character regression test
      Load errors/warnings for key dataset combinations
      Unit test coverage

      ...probably a lot more, but there are a lot of interesting things we could graph over time if someone was up to the task.  Like many other things, just not my top priority.