Are we ready to start publishing on maven repo?

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      The basic work is already on the current pom, I just need someone to create the workspace in Sonatype. I have mine but I don't want to use my artifact id's. Also someone from PCGen should own that.

      Someone needs to follow this steps and provide me the details so I can make the changes to the pom: https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

      After that's working, is just matter of setting the Jenkins job to publish the snap shots and configure the release plugin.
    • javydreamer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
        I'm finally getting back to this and noticed this is still pending. Can someone take care of this so it can be published?