Re: [pcgen_developers] [Nuance] Formula System Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      HI Tom

      I don't believe that there is any magic going on behind the scenes. I think
      I pretty much cleaned up what was there.  I can't recall why I have the spell
      methods, I suspect that the system already did something similar.

      I see no reason to keep it aound.

      andrew

      On 7 January 2013 00:18, thpr <thpr@...> wrote:

      Looking at the patch here:
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1916

      I seem to be able to delete the Spell-based method in TermEvaluator as unused code (the CharacterSpell one obviously sticks around).

      Does anyone know of any reflection or other potential magic going on in the formula system that would make us believe this code is used?

      Was that method planned to do something or can we remove it?

      Tagging Nuance since he's probably chief expert on the term system