Re: [pcgen_developers] Jenkins build became unstable: PCGen Full Tests #533

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013

      I can't take full credit for this doozy. My changes don't add more domains.

      This one is mine:

      This one is not:

      java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
      	at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1249)
      	at pcgen.cdom.facet.MasterAvailableSpellInitializationFacet.initialize(MasterAvailableSpellInitializationFacet.java:53)
      	at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.<init>(PlayerCharacter.java:537)
      	at pcgen.system.CharacterManager.openCharacter(CharacterManager.java:157)
      	at pcgen.system.BatchExporter.exportCharacter(BatchExporter.java:137)
      	at pcgen.system.Main.startupWithoutGUI(Main.java:527)
      	at pcgen.system.Main.loadCharacterAndExport(Main.java:181)
      	at pcgen.inttest.pcGenGUITestCase.runTest(Unknown Source)
      	at pcgen.inttest.pcGenGUITestCase.runTest(Unknown Source)
      	at pcgen.inttest.game_3e.pcGenGUICleElfTest.testCleElf(Unknown Source)
      	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:122)
      	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
      	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:420)
      	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUnitTestRunner.java:911)
      	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:768)

      On 1/6/2013 1:43 PM, hudson@... wrote:
      See <http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/533/changes>

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013
        That's my debug info I accidentally left in.  It did not impact the PC.  It was just spewing (that's a good adjective given the quantity of stuff I accidentally left in there :/ ) information to the console.  I have since removed it.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013

          Okay, cool. I need to update my unit tests. However, Eclipse is giving me a heck of a time trying to alter the build :( (All my targets keep disappearing!!!)

        • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 7, 2013
          • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013

                I'm not understanding why the PF Cleric is broken. I haven't introduced any recent changes.

                The only commit that makes that make any possibility is this:
                Gentle Repose should be 2nd level for clerics Issue: DATA-849

                On 1/8/2013 1:47 PM, hudson@... wrote:
                See <http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/changes>

              • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                      Sorry to keep running this, but I was hoping for a clean build just to have one post all the recent data changes.  Then two hits on a known transient :(

                        > I'm not understanding why the PF Cleric is broken. I haven't introduced
                        > any recent changes.

                        Sorry my fault, I didn't thing to check the tests for this rather minor
                        change.

                        Stefan
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013

                          Yeah, it seems to be affected when I altered the BONUS:STAT outside the race. Based upon past performance, it seems to be an order of ops issue or a race issue; all I do know is it's not consistent.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 9, 2013
                          • hudson@...
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 10, 2013