Jenkins build became unstable: PCGen Full Tests #533

  • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013

        I can't take full credit for this doozy. My changes don't add more domains.

        This one is mine:

        This one is not:

        java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
        	at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1249)
        	at pcgen.cdom.facet.MasterAvailableSpellInitializationFacet.initialize(MasterAvailableSpellInitializationFacet.java:53)
        	at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.<init>(PlayerCharacter.java:537)
        	at pcgen.system.CharacterManager.openCharacter(CharacterManager.java:157)
        	at pcgen.system.BatchExporter.exportCharacter(BatchExporter.java:137)
        	at pcgen.system.Main.startupWithoutGUI(Main.java:527)
        	at pcgen.system.Main.loadCharacterAndExport(Main.java:181)
        	at pcgen.inttest.pcGenGUITestCase.runTest(Unknown Source)
        	at pcgen.inttest.pcGenGUITestCase.runTest(Unknown Source)
        	at pcgen.inttest.game_3e.pcGenGUICleElfTest.testCleElf(Unknown Source)
        	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:122)
        	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
        	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:420)
        	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUnitTestRunner.java:911)
        	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:768)

        On 1/6/2013 1:43 PM, hudson@... wrote:
        See <http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/533/changes>

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013
          That's my debug info I accidentally left in.  It did not impact the PC.  It was just spewing (that's a good adjective given the quantity of stuff I accidentally left in there :/ ) information to the console.  I have since removed it.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2013

            Okay, cool. I need to update my unit tests. However, Eclipse is giving me a heck of a time trying to alter the build :( (All my targets keep disappearing!!!)

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 7, 2013
            • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013

                  I'm not understanding why the PF Cleric is broken. I haven't introduced any recent changes.

                  The only commit that makes that make any possibility is this:
                  Gentle Repose should be 2nd level for clerics Issue: DATA-849

                  On 1/8/2013 1:47 PM, hudson@... wrote:
                  See <http://ci.pcgen.org/jenkins/job/PCGen%20Full%20Tests/changes>

                • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                  • hudson@ci.pcgen.org
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                        Sorry to keep running this, but I was hoping for a clean build just to have one post all the recent data changes.  Then two hits on a known transient :(

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013
                          On 08.01.2013 23:49, Andrew wrote:
                          > I'm not understanding why the PF Cleric is broken. I haven't introduced
                          > any recent changes.

                          Sorry my fault, I didn't thing to check the tests for this rather minor
                          change.

                          Stefan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 8, 2013

                            Yeah, it seems to be affected when I altered the BONUS:STAT outside the race. Based upon past performance, it seems to be an order of ops issue or a race issue; all I do know is it's not consistent.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 9, 2013
                            • hudson@...
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 10, 2013