Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Upgrade underway...

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
      If they change then yes - K

      On 26 November 2012 18:02, javydreamer <javier.ortiz.78@...> wrote:

      Are we changing the svn repo URL's in our documentation? It seems like it'll change as part of the project upgrade.

    • javydreamer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
        The email I got from Sourgeforge said it would and that users would need to checkout from the new repo URL in the Code tab. That's why I ask.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
          OK, well we'll wait until it's been completed, verify the new links and update accordingly, thanks for the tip - K