Jira Upgrade

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hi,

      I'll be upgrading Jira to v5.2.0 tonight. As a result jira will be
      unavailable for a bit from 09:30 UTC. I'll post once it is complete.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hi,

        The Jira upgrade has been completed successfully.

        The two stand-out new features are improved searching and inline editing. Full details of the new features can be found at:

        (yes we skipped a few versions)

        If you encounter problems, please let me know.

        PS: There will need to be a short outage tomorrow to complete some configuration.

        On 26/11/2012 7:22 PM James Dempsey wrote