Upgrade underway...

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012

      We are now upgrading. Might be best to not do any SVN Commits at this time. Sourceforge will email all our active devs of the changes and updates we need to handle on our side.

    • javydreamer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
        Are we changing the svn repo URL's in our documentation? It seems like it'll change as part of the project upgrade.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
          If they change then yes - K

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
            The email I got from Sourgeforge said it would and that users would need to checkout from the new repo URL in the Code tab. That's why I ask.
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
              OK, well we'll wait until it's been completed, verify the new links and update accordingly, thanks for the tip - K