Generating Plugin jars with pure Maven

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      While working on the project's POM I noticed the comment to go away from the antrun plugin to generate the plugins.

      I was able to do this but sadly I have no control on the jar file name result.

      I did try with the Network plugin but it generates the following file name:

      pcgen-6.01.00-SNAPSHOT-{Plugin Name as specified in the assembly file}

      Is something in the code sensitive to how the plugin jars are named?