Re: [pcgen_developers] [Devon] Re: Missing authors and licence on source files

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
      I tried to get to it this last weekend, but ran out of time due to needing to prepare for a business trip to NYC.  I'll see if I can slip it in while I'm here, but my time is pretty packed while in town.  At worst then that means I can get to it thanksgiving weekend.

      Devon

      On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Those would be the GMGen files, which Devon produced. Devon has previously granted them to the project under LGPL, but the in-code doco doesn't reflect that.

      Devon, would you be able to adjust the headers of the files please? That's the most legit way of making sure this is resolved.

      On 8 November 2012 13:02, masaru20100 <hooya.masaru20100@...> wrote:
      Dear pcgen developers,

      It seems, it is even worst than what I describe before as some files are licensed under the GPL and not the LGPL. Such an example is gmgen/pluginmgr/Plugin.java. In the same project, those can not be mixed. I fear that many classes will need to be deleted if the authors can not be contacted.

      Regards,
      --
      Vincent