Code Coverge while running PCGen

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 8:59 AM

      I've recently downloaded, installed and used http://www.eclemma.org/ (I know we already use it for Unit test code coverage). However it is really interesting to run PCGen the application with this tool and move around all of the various tabs and invoke as much of the functionality as possible.

      Then see what code is never touched....

      Tom/James/Connor, this might be especially valuable to you once you get to the stage where you're replacing old code pathways and you want to make sure you've cleared them out completely :).

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 9:15 AM
        I've been a dedicated eclemma user for a couple years now.  It's how the tokens are almost universally 100% unit test code coverage.

        thpr@... and tppublic@...

            mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com