Re: Bug in applying Ghost Template and Hit points dialog

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
      Just tested it now, yes it occurs in 5.16.1 - K

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
        Just open a Bug against it.  If it was more recent, it was a side effect of one of my changes, but since it's older, it's not necessarily code that is fresh in my mind, so we'll look at it during the 5.17 cycle

        thpr@... and tppublic@...

            mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009