Re: [pcgen_developers] Is there a reason to keep the Free Form project vs. a full Maven project

  • Javier Ortiz
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
      Basically a netbeans folder and some NetBeans specific files. I already tried it without issues.
    • Javier Ortiz
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
        The project is already Mavenized, is just that the IDE recognizes it as a free form project (the icon with the butterfly) due to some files/folders present in there.

        On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Javier Ortiz <javier.ortiz.78@...> wrote:
        Basically a netbeans folder and some NetBeans specific files. I already tried it without issues.

      • javydreamer
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
          The beauty of Maven project is IDE independence. As long as we do everything in the POM no one will be hurt.