Re: [pcgen_developers] Bug in applying Ghost Template and Hit points dialog

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
      Does 5.16.1 do this in the same situation?  Would be useful to narrow down when this issue appeared.

      thpr@... and tppublic@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
        Just tested it now, yes it occurs in 5.16.1 - K

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
          Just open a Bug against it.  If it was more recent, it was a side effect of one of my changes, but since it's older, it's not necessarily code that is fresh in my mind, so we'll look at it during the 5.17 cycle

          thpr@... and tppublic@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
            Trackered - Bug 2856107